Job Title : Program Officer – Anti – Human Trafficking
Reports to : Zonal Manager- North Zone
Location : Lucknow
Project Period : First Phase – 18 months (will extend further to 3 years)
Appointment : On one year contract basis (renewable on yearly basis subject to performance until end of Project Period)
Caritas India is implementing a project on “Cross Border Anti-Human Trafficking Program” to prevent and combat human trafficking in the State of Uttar Pradesh and Nepal. The Program will be managed by Caritas India.
For information on Caritas India you may visit www.caritasindia.org
Coordinate the planning and implementation of project activities under CI Program on “Cross Border Anti – Human Trafficking” in the identified areas in UP and Nepal through regular program monitoring, providing technical support, undertaking capacity and relationship building measures of stakeholders in order to ensure fulfilment of the program objectives as per performance requirements.
- Coordinates the planning and implementation of the project activities as outlined in the project document. Tracks and monitors programs as assigned to ensure fulfilment of project deliverables and performance requirements.
- Prepare and contribute to capacity building activities (including the preparation of workshops and trainings as per need assessed and in line with the Project requirement and also conduct related logistical and administrative arrangements).
- Build relationships at the working level with the different government departments, INGOs, NGOs and relevant stakeholders for strengthening implementation of the Project.
- Liaise with partners at the working level, including government entities and International Organizations, to ensure the participation and contribution of the government to project activities.
- Providing technical input and support to the partners at the field level implementation of the project.
- Maintain confidentiality of all written/electronic materials relating to survivors of trafficking cases and project related documents
- Undertake periodical visits to all Partners as well project related field areas for project monitoring and capacity building of Partners leading to qualitative / timely implementation of the Project.
- Manages information dissemination and electronic communications among the relevant field offices.
Qualification: Master’s Degree in any of the Social Sciences or Social Work with specialization in Law related to Social Sector, Human Rights or Criminal Justice. LLB is preferable.
- Understanding of current global / Indian scenario in the area of Human Trafficking – its dynamics, concerns, efforts, interventions and opportunities
- Understanding of National and International Laws / Policies relevant to Anti- Human Trafficking
- Proficiency in MS Office(Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel)
- Possess Project coordination, networking and administration skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, including ability to identify and contribute to the solution of different cases of human trafficking and help partners to find solution
- Effective communication skills (Hindi & English)
- Ability to prepare, consolidate inputs and finalize programmatic reports, project documents and other relevant materials
- Ability to plan own work, manage conflicting priorities and to use time efficiently
- Ability to organize and implement activities and outputs
- Good inter-personal skills and ability to establish and maintain, effective partnership and working relations in a multi-cultural, multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity and gender
Experience: Minimum 3 years of work experience in the area of Anti-Human Trafficking or related areas. Hands on experience on networking with different organizations / institutions specially police personnel, NGOs, INGOs etc.
Salary: Consolidated payment of INR 40,000/- p.m.
Post your applications at email@example.com with the position applied for mentioned in the subject line within 10 days of this job posting. Details in the CV should include current drawn salary and two references with their full contact details including email ids.
Salary : Consolidated payment of INR 40,000/- p.m.
Function Area :
Role : Coordinate the planning and implementation of project activities under CI Program on “Cross Border Anti - Human Trafficking” in the identified areas in UP and Nepal through regular program monitoring, providing technical support, undertaking capacity and relationship building measures of stakeholders in order to ensure fulfilment of the program objectives as per performance requirements.
Location : Lucknow
Experience : Minimum 3 years of work experience in the area of Anti-Human Trafficking or related areas. Hands on experience on networking with different organizations / institutions specially police personnel, NGOs, INGOs etc.
Good analytical and problem solving skills
Effective communication skills
Good inter-personal skills
Company Name :