Caritas India (CI) is initiating SUPOSHAN – an Integrated Health, Nutrition & Empowerment Programme of Musahar Community by strengthening household level food and nutrition sufficiency and functionalising Public Health and Nutrition Systems. The programme will be implemented through its Partners in the Araria, Madhepura and Saharsa Districts of Bihar.
- Coordinates the planning and implementation of the programme activities as outlined in the project document. Monitoring of the programme as assigned to ensure fulfilment of project deliverables and performance requirements.
- Providing technical input and support to the partners at the field level implementation of the project.
- Prepare and contribute to capacity building activities of partners; conduct related logistical and administrative arrangements.
- Build relationships and liaise at the working level with the different government departments, NGOs and relevant stakeholders for strengthening implementation of the programme.
- Undertake periodical visits to all Partners as well project related field areas for project monitoring and capacity building of Partners leading to qualitative / timely implementation of the Project.
- Manages documentation and reporting of the programme as per prescribed formats on periodical basis.
Qualification: Master’s Degree in any of the Social Sciences or Social Work or any discipline with relevant work experience
Post your applications at email@example.com with the position applied for mentioned in the subject line within 10 days of this job posting. Details in the CV should include current drawn salary and two references with their full contact details including their email ids.
For this position, CI encourages applications from women and Dalit candidates. Those based in Bihar will have an added advantage.
Salary : Consolidated payment of INR 30,000/- to 35,000/- p.m.
Function Area :
Role : Perform as the main technical support to the programme, provide accompaniment and facilitation to partners for effective implementation of the programme as per stated outcomes and in line with CI quality standards.
Location : Patna, Bihar
Experience : Minimum 3 years of work experience in related area
Understanding of the Social Development Sector in India particularly emerging issues of the marginalized sections
Understanding of the Dalit Communities - particularly the Mushahar Community; their issues and concerns; possible interventions and opportunities
Understanding of the Public Health and Nutrition Systems within the country at National / State Level
Ability to engage with children and women groups in the community - particularly on Health & Nutrition
Able to work in MS Office (Word | PowerPoint | Excel | Outlook)
Can communicate effectively in Hindi and English
Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with sensitivity and respect for the community partner
Willing to travel extensively to project sites
Company Name :