The results & winning photographs will be posted on 7th May 2017 on nvbdcp.gov.in, caritasindia.org, imcp3.org & Facebook as well as websites of partner organizations; and will be available until 30th June 2017.
Over the past 15 years, India has made considerable progress in reducing malaria burden. With the progress made so far, the National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme (NVBDCP), Government of India, has launched National Framework for Malaria Elimination launched in 2016 with a vision of malaria free country by 2027 and elimination by 2030.
In the journey to malaria elimination, the National Vector Borne Disease Control Programme and Caritas India (civil society partner) are seeking your participation for an online photography contest for wider awareness and partnerships. This is an opportunity for you to share the best of those moments captured through your lenses illustrating the commitment and the efforts to fight malaria, especially highlighting the successes, best practices and innovations by overcoming challenges in reaching out in a range of settings.
WHO CAN ENTER THE CONTEST
The contest is open to all.
FOLLOW THESE FOUR STEPS TO ENTER THE CONTEST
Read the terms and conditions carefully.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(a) End Malaria for Good – Community in Action!
(b) Saving Lives – Colors of Courage!
(c) Prevent mosquito bite – Keep malaria out!
3. Each photograph should carry a brief description (not more than 50 words) explaining the situation and location in which the photograph was taken.
4. The photograph(s) must be in digital, jpeg format and high-resolution image is recommended.
5. The photograph(s) must have been taken within one year before the last date of this contest and must not previously have won an award/prize elsewhere or published.
6. The photograph(s), in its entirety, must be a single work of original material taken by the entrant.
7. Scanned or pirated copies or any sort of disguising or misrepresenting from the origin of the content will automatically stand disqualified.
8. Photograph(s) should not be digitally touched or corrected.
9. The photograph(s) must not contain, in the sole and unfettered discretion any obscene, provocative, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
10. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently
11. By submission of the photograph(s) through this contest, the entrant represents, acknowledges, and warrants that the submitted photograph(s) is an original work of solely the entrant, that the photograph(s) does not infringe on the copyright, trademark, moral right, right of privacy/publicity or intellectual property right of any person or entity, and that no other party has any right, title, claim, or interest in the photograph(s).
12. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted the T&C & to agree to be bound by them.
13. The decision of a selection committee constituted by the NVBDCP & Caritas India will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. The NVBDCP & Caritas India reserves the right to examine the original photograph and/or source material in order to confirm compliance with the T&C of the contest; and to publish/use the winning and all other photographs for information products and publications after giving due credit.
15. Caritas India’s Intensified Malaria Control Project Central & Regional PMU & NVBDCP Malaria Department & their family members are not eligible to enter the contest.
Copyright Caritas India 2013 ! Developed by Neural Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd.